<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Professional Development Platform | Carlos Gucci | Activity</title>
	<link>https://pdp.ta.education/members/carlosgucci/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://pdp.ta.education/members/carlosgucci/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carlos Gucci.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:57:03 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5351f31dc38439cb256a0aa2b3a5ff6b</guid>
				<title>Carlos Gucci started the discussion service in the forum Primary Goal Apprentice Forum</title>
				<link>https://pdp.ta.education/forums/topic/service-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2026 19:25:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://pdp.ta.education/forums/topic/service-2/">service</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Bros, very strange question about site, which you can played by the last time? I don&#8217;t find a normal site for me as a good betting platform, maybe you recommended me? I really like playing and enjoing it.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d60e205fe0c78505027556577dfa110</guid>
				<title>Carlos Gucci started the discussion service in the forum Primary Goal Apprentice Forum</title>
				<link>https://pdp.ta.education/forums/topic/service/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 13:23:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://pdp.ta.education/forums/topic/service/">service</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am looking for a great digital currency trading site in Sydney, any top recommendations?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7eaa28de8de85e87a6868386cd11a75</guid>
				<title>Carlos Gucci became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://pdp.ta.education/activity/p/13103/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jun 2026 17:15:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		